Tool # 3

Tool #1


Get a Voki now!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

After 11 tools: Reflections

Definitely the first Tool that I will use with my students is Tool # 11 Digital Citizenship. It is important for them to learn the norms of behavior with regard to technology use before they start using it. I will be using tips like “THINK” and educational videos to teach these norms like “Digital Etiquette”, “Cyberbullying”, and “Online Safety”.

With Tool # 3 I learned Wordle application that will be great to use in kindergarten. Students will be able to generate word clouds from texts like sight words, parts of the plant, dinosaur’s names, and actually use it with any subject.

Tool # 7 Digital Storytelling was another instructional toll that I definitely will use. I enjoyed making my storytelling which was entertaining and an interactive learning experience. I know my students will learn and enjoy with the use of this application.

Before doing this training I really thought that it was going to be really difficult to use all this technology with my kindergarten students. Now I can’t wait for the new school year and start using all this new technology with them.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fernando!
    Congratulations on completing the 11 tools! I enjoyed reading your final reflection! It is encouraging to hear that our little kindergarteners are going to be able to utilize and benefit from the tools you have learned! Excellent work! Thank you for offering your help! I appreciate it! I will definitely take you up on the offer! Have a great summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I can't wait until I am done too! I will definitely call you when I get stuck, and I hope you answer. See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Fernanco! I'm glad you emjoyed the 11 Tools and very excited to hear that you found lots of tools to implement in your kindergarten classroom this fall! Looking forward to learning more ways to integrate technology into our classrooms from you!

    ReplyDelete